Experience in the Social Age
How an engaging retail experience can make your brand famous
Kantar Added Value and Olapic have teamed up to uncover what triggers consumers to share branded retail experiences and subsequently what brands can do within the retail environment to build consumer connection and effectively drive user-generated content. To achieve this, we conducted an in-depth analysis of six global brands, the earned content being created around their retail experiences and the equity this is generating for their brands.
Join us at the Sea Containers for a breakfast session where we will delve into user-generated content featuring Zara, Nike, Diesel and more brands’ retail experiences, to discover how to win in this space.
- Date: 16th May, 8.30am – 10.30am
- Location: 12th floor, Sea Containers House, 18 Upper Ground, London SE1 9PD
Join us to understand:
- Key insights into how some of the leading retail brands are connecting with consumers and culture
- What makes a branded retail experience something that consumers will love, interact with and share
- Ways to win through branded experiences and the retail environment including case examples of these approaches in practice
In partnership with: