Typo Draw T&Cs
Terms and Conditions for the Olapic Amazon Echo draw at TYPO 2017
- The promoter of this competition is Olapic UK Ltd, a subsidiary company of Monotype Ltd (referred to as the “Promoter”), a company registered in England & Wales atUnit 2 Perrywood Business Park, Honeycrock Lane Salfords, Redhill, Surrey RH1 5DZ, United Kingdom with registered company number 02663485.
- By participating in this competition you accept the conditions thereof. All persons aged 18 and over are entitled to participate. Employees of Olapic and Monotype and their relatives are not permitted to enter the competition.
- How to participate: All participants that leave their business card/contact details with Olapic at TYPO and subscribe to our mailing list automatically get entered into the draw.
- The winners will be selected by lottery and will be notified through email at the end of the competition. The winner receives an Amazon Echo. The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Olapic reserves the right to modify these terms & conditions at any time or to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the competition itself.
- The winner acknowledges and accepts that he/she may be featured across the promoter’s Social and Communications channels (including but not limited to, Social Media, internal newsletter, customer newsletter), for a period that is deemed reasonable to the Promoter, but no longer than one year.
- This competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the competition or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.