Collect and curate images and videos shared by people all over the world, use algorithms and human moderation to surface the best content, seamlessly request rights, tag to products, and organize your best earned content.
Collect from everywhere
Our Content Engine collects and filters images and videos from Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook Places, YouTube, email, and direct uploads.
Curate with machine learning
Our proprietary machine-learning algorithms determine which content is off-brand and which content will perform better across your marketing and e-Commerce channels.
- Photorank™ evaluates multiple data points to accurately predict engagement and conversion per each image/video.
- Photosafe™ ensures that any spam is caught and filtered to keep your content library clean and brand safe.
Moderated by humans
For many brands, even the amount of “good” content can be overwhelming. The Olapic Moderation Team culls through thousands of photos to select the best images and videos based on brand guidelines and goals.
Ask for rights
Olapic’s built-in Rights Management tool makes it easy to request and manage rights for every single asset you collect.
- Expand usability of your photos, giving your activations an extra layer of protection.
- Cultivate an even stronger brand ambassador relationship.
- Enable your best ambassadors to directly upload content for immediate publishing and share additional profile details for CRM integration.
Awesome photo! We'd love to show it off - please reply with #sharemyphoto to agree!
@brandname YESSSSSS of course!!! #sharemyphoto Thanks!!!
With advanced filters and search functionality, state-of-the-art image recognition, and metadata tagging, Olapic’s Content Library is an easy workflow management enabling you to find, organize, and categorize content, map images to product SKUs, and create folders of content for activation per channel.LEARN MORE ABOUT THE PLATFORM