Mobile, Social Network & Advertising Technology
Summary of Company:
Instagram is one of the world’s largest mobile ads platforms and the Instagram partner ecosystem help brands unlock the potential for their businesses. Instagram Partners combine expertise and technology to make getting great results on Instagram simple. Instagram partners help brands drive bigger business impact, manage smarter campaigns, and source and deliver targeted content at scale. Instagram partners hold badges across 1 or more of the following specialties: Ad Tech, Community Management, and Creative.
Olapic is one of the earliest Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partners, with Creative Marketing badges within each program. Instagram serves as the largest source of content that is collected through Olapic’s platform, but furthermore, Olapic’s connected platform for user-generated, influencer-generated, and brand-generated content helps brands develop high-quality advertising creative – photos and videos – at scale.
Sourcing Content Through Instagram
Our API integration with Instagram is critical to the collection and permissioning of content as it’s the largest source of user-generated content for our brands. We are not only able to collect high volumes of photos on an ongoing basis based on hashtag and location, but we enable our clients to obtain explicit rights to photos, at scale, through Instagram.
Video Creative with Content in Motion
Olapic takes a unique approach to video. Content in Motion breathes new life into existing creative, turning static images or long-form videos into short-form, mobile video that drives Instagram ad performance. Video production is traditionally more expensive, time-consuming, and resources intensive, but with Content in Motion, brands are able to produce high volumes of quality, on-brand videos, quickly and efficiently. This allows brands to:
- Address more customers across previously underserved markets with relevant creative.
- Produce vertical-first, mobile video, addressing new formats such as Instagram Stories.
- Diversify video creative to minimize fatigue and increase performance.
- Test, learn, and iterate to ensure creative optimization.
Image Creative with User-Generated Content
User-generated content provides allows brands to curate high volumes of creative, at scale, in turn, providing another source of ad creative which helps boost awareness, increase click-through rates, and decrease acquisition costs with prospecting and retargeting ads across Instagram. Specifically, brands benefit from:
- Diversifying ad creative and minimize fatigue without increasing product costs.
- Increased performance in prospecting and retargeting campaigns through the use of high-performing, authentic, and engaging creative.
- A better understanding of the types of creative that work across channels by overlaying website impression and revenue analytics from Olapic with paid media analytics.
Video: F8 2017 – Visually Connecting Brands and People [17:19]