We’re excited to introduce a number of new features to Content in Motion that will help you create, share and distribute short-form videos to better drive customer engagement, conversions and brand awareness. With the new updates, we continue on our path of building an enterprise-friendly platform that helps remove the barriers of time, cost and creative exhaustion often associated with video creation.
New features include:
- User Admin Management: You can now assign user levels to improve workflow friction related to accessing, editing and distributing video assets across your organization. Admins may enable members of their extended team to download existing video content and deploy it across social channels, create new videos through the platform, and create template requests and videos.
- Video Variations: Teams can now create up to five variations of their short-form videos, with a single click, to test various creative elements including colors, images, text and calls-to-action (CTAs). This will not only dramatically reduce the time needed to develop different versions of videos, but can help you more quickly test and iterate your videos with target customers and markets to determine best-performing video content.
- Color Variations: Optimize your campaigns by iterating various CTAs and testing a variety of creative options by changing colors, fonts and backgrounds – without compromising brand guidelines and brand fidelity.
- Branded Elements: Easily create custom templates based on brand guidelines for consistently branded video content.
- Inspiration Gallery: Explore a wide variety of engaging examples of Instagram stories and In-Feed video examples to spark inspiration for templates. You can now easily discover and use inspiring designs by selecting a video and creating a pre-populated template.
Interested to learn more? Read our press release here.